Well it has been a whirlwind start to 2015!
So many exciting projects in the works, amazing collaborations, and a lot of beautiful balls in the air.
So far the highlight of 2015 has been our inaugural Snap. Workshop in partnership with Darling Magazine. We had so much fun planning, preparing, and most of all, PLAYING with the lovely gals who made it out! Here are just a few of my most favorite shots from that day.
We held the workshop at Darling Magazine HQ near downtown LA and it was simply beautiful! We have so many amazing people to thank for making our Snap. workshop possible:
- Darling Magazine for being a dream partner on this and for the use of this beautiful space
- Heirloom Design House for our unbelievable florals + confetti
- Cause’ We Can Events for assisting us in planning and coordination + succulents
- Scout Books for our awesome 100% recycled notebooks
- Sarah Martin Ink for the beautiful hand calligraphy on our notebooks + mug design
- Julep for the beautiful nail polish each of our guests received in their gift bag
- Dish Wish for the gorgeous flatware and GOLD utensils (us Brand Gals love our gold!)
- Hilltop Designs for the handmade and natural lip balm in the gift bags
- Hazel Bloom Boutique for a beautiful array of art prints in the gift bags
- The Cake for our scrumptious dessert display
Finally, we want to thank every single person who entered in our giveaways, attended the workshop, and participated in any capacity. It is because of your enthusiasm and passion that we are unbelievably excited to announce…
THE SNAP. TOUR!!!!
We are still in the planning phases of reaching out to strategic partners in these cities, but we are planning for:
- NYC (obviously)
- San Francisco
If you or someone you know if an influencer (think large social following and great local vendor connections) we want to hear from you! We have every detail mapped out and ready to roll to make the Snap. Tour as successful, beautiful, and FUN as our first workshop. If this sounds like you, please drop us a note at [email protected] and we will be in touch!
We are so excited to spread our passion for entrepreneurs and doing business well through beautiful photography! ♥The Gals
Christine Harada, Crystal Sanford, Jenna Jons, Ariel Pyne, Kelsey Borlan Lee, Sandy Gentry