- Planning and executing small and large events
- Communicating with a variety of vendors and clients
Job Duties & Requirements:
- Work closely with Brand Gals team on the planning and assisting
- Set-up prior to events and take-down after
- Communicating with vendors prior to events
- Assisting with various tasks leading up to event: ie. researching vendors, making decorations, communicating with event guests, etc.
- Light personal assisting
- Excellent Communication
- Ownership of Tasks
- Hospitality Experience
- Customer Focus
- High Work Standards
- Familiarity with LA County
- Customer Knowledge
- Technology Fluency
Interested candidates can email their resumes and a quick note (not a cover letter) to email@example.com.
– Internship is an in-office position. Must be local to LA and be able to get to Studio City 1-2 times/week.
– This is an unpaid internship with potential to become a paid position within 9-12 months.