CASUAL GRACE STYLE PROFILE
SIMPLE | CLASSIC | NATURAL | FUNCTIONAL | RELAXED
YOU HAVE CASUAL GRACE! As a casual gal you have the “girl next door” appeal in your cute and comfortable clothes. You probably gravitate toward soft, flowing, or loosely fitted clothes and you adore layering. Your style tends to be simple, your clothes have very little detail, and your hair and makeup are natural and understated in the best possible way. The Casual look is not to be underestimated- you are confident in who you are and you’re happy being comfortable in your own skin and style. The color pallet of a casual casual gal such as yourself is primarily neutral with a lot of earthy tones. To glam it up for fabulous night out, try adding a pop of color with a pair of colorful heels and a matching clutch.
REMEMBER that while Casual is your primary brand style, almost everyone has one or two secondary brand styles that add depth and interest to your look. These secondary styles express different parts of your personality and are part of what make you unique!
CELEBRITIES WITH CASUAL STYLE:
- Jennifer Aniston (casual + classic)
- Jessica Alba (casual + BoHo)
- Blake Lively (casual + glamorous)
- Gweneth Paltrow (casual + classic)
- Hilary Duff (casual + classic + BoHo)
- Katie Holmes (casual + classic)
- Halle Barry (casual + romantic)
- Hayden Panettiere (casual + classic + romantic)
- Cameron Diaz (casual + classic)
CASUAL STYLE WARDROBE ESSENTIALS:
- Solid Color Basic T-Shirts & Tanks
- Casual Jeans (often ripped or distressed)
- Tunic Style Tops
- Cargo Pants
- Comfortable & Flowing dresses
- Long Pendant Style Necklaces
- Scarves. Lots of Scarves!
- Simple Stud Earrings
- Oversized Sweaters
- Comfy Boots, Ballet Flats, Sandals, Toms
- Off the Shoulder Tops
- Fedora Hat
- Aviator Sunglasses
Looking for more? Read our tips on designing your own style profile!
(Photo Credit: Frugal Fashionista, The Budget Babe, John Shearer/Getty Images, Celebrity Street Style, Ken Paves, Denim Blog)